Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Convo Scrubs

Yo man, I'm all ears. I am open, open for business,
open for business that just opened for the first time,
a business run by a hopeful fresh outta college graduate who has yet been tainted by the sour actions of society kinda O-P-E-N, open.

See, I often let myself pull back, you know.
My soul leaves and sees myself from above, see what it feels like.
I match myself with my standard of a gentleman,
and everything just starts to seem small.
I feel myself get bigger and stronger
for WORLD DOMINATION! AHAHAHA...er

What I was saying...
As I heard you talk back, recall, and call again the past,
I thought of how you should chillax more, and when I say chillax,
I don't mean like a jock saying to a nerd, "Yo, you dork, chill,"
but in a sense of a good friend saying to a troubled friend, "let's relax!"

No comments:

Post a Comment