Monday, November 17, 2014

Year End Stupidity

God, after all those years of my stubbornness, my unwillingness to follow you or to obey you, all it took was just a girl, a girl I barely even know. I know my motives are to impress her, which probably is not entirely spiritually healthy, but just the thought of how drastically I changed baffles me. I started being more active in serving. I notice times of when I should be praying. I watch my every move and every word spoken. I guess in that sense, she isn't "just" a girl, perhaps your blessing? Then again, I stop letting my mind wander too far, for I still want you to have the authority, the control over all in my life. I am at your mercy, God. O Lord, I still have too long a way to go, or maybe I never was any further beyond my starting grounds. Nonetheless, I am still here, knelt before you. Thank you whatsoever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment