Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hong Kong Salaryman

I had a chance to talk to a salary man in Hong Kong, actually, many times. I figured it would be easier for myself if I actually started this interviewing with close friends, even people I see many times. It gave me something new to talk about, which was a plus.

He wanted to describe himself as a Hong Kong salary man whose eyes were fixed upon one lady. He mentioned an analogy of a sunflower, but I'm not sure how well this would translate, so I'll leave it at that. Another comment I liked was that he was a modern man, scared of sadness.

He had a couple of thoughts he wanted to share. One was that he was afraid of the "red movement", in which he discussed the current thoughts of populism far beyond that of the French Revolution. He continued to say that it will result in the "tyranny of the majority." He discussed how businesses are unstable while human population is ever on the increase, and that the current system of society has problems and is in need of solutions.

As ending shutouts  he wanted to say that he loves his girlfriend (and that people should not wear skimpy clothes in the winter).

No comments:

Post a Comment