Monday, October 22, 2018

Call to North Korea

"He then said to me: 'Son of man, go now to the people of Israel and speak my words to them. You are not being sent to a people of obscure speech and strange language, but to the people of Israel - not to many peoples of obscure speech and strange language, whose words you cannot understand..." Ezekiel 3:4-6

For a long time, I have had a certain pull towards North Korean ministry. I have not been active in getting involved, much to my laziness and vices, but my eyes definitely stopped at these verses. 

I remember a pastor speaking about North Korea, and saying, "Who will pray for North Korea if not their brother country, South?" 

That rings in my ears, many years still. Though I do not know when, I hope to visit the North and perhaps serve the nation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment