Saturday, October 6, 2018

Subway Mind Chaos

Sometimes, my mind falls into a big frustration. It occurs from time to time, perhaps once or twice a year. It happened again today, out of the blue. 

I was on my way home when I saw a couple riding the subway. Mind the full honesty here but the girl was beautiful. She wasn't a supermodel out-of-this-world knockout beauty, but she was a girl of my style. She was short and thin with a beautiful face. She also had about her a joyful aura, always smiling. She could also speak English fluently. 

The guy was just a guy. He was a rather tall guy, on the heavier side as if a bear. He was red from having drank a little spirits, but all in all, I wondered why she was even seeing this guy. 

Then I thought about all the other couples of the world. Just for example, some celebrities. A stunning celebrity dating some loser guy who beats her up, or even blackmails her. Or even some old fart who married some girls more than 10 years younger. 

Then I thought about all the weirdness and the unfairness rampant in this world. Things just don't make a lot of sense. I just got so frustrated by the chaos, and perhaps by my shortcomings and failures.

I know that I'm probably just bitter on not having met a beautiful girl to love for the rest of my life, but the anger burned nonetheless. I'm hoping a good night's sleep will cool me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment