Friday, October 17, 2014

Collab: ReClaim, Part 6

[GrasDeo]
Hands of time keep ticking away
at this seeming immobility, all that i say
is that the string of fate is but a twist away
for the power of prayer is of no match, nay
so whisper along, act with me, just pray

[ReClaim]

Just pray, I sometimes wish that things would be as easy as just pray. 
Just pray and things would be just okay.
like a magic wand, a genie in a bottle.
But when I pray, but a moment of a wholistic humiliation.
A fallin' on my knees in great despair and desperation.
I cry out to my father above, in heaven, 
I cry out my pain, but I hear no answer. 

[GrasDeo]
I hear, you hear, the voice is loud and clear
it never was easy, never will be sweet dear
have no fear, it probably wont last a year
ce la vie, look around, for your family's here

No comments:

Post a Comment