Friday, January 31, 2014

Collab: Reclaim, Part 4

[GrasDeo] 
Man, what is this bullshit livin’ you call life
More like a strife, to go against the holy God, just move yo’ fat bod’
All them excuses, makin’ me seek Confucius
All the while having all the answers to yo millions questions
So I'll keep my mouth shut one more day ‘cuz this is all I’ll say

[ReClaim]
Damn, man, we were outcasts, but cool as hell.
We used to grill chills, make feels, ‘cuz we the real deals.

[GrasDeo]  
Yo, you got this

[ReClaim]
Let loose that yo-yo.
Why you so tense yo.
Let it spin, let it drop, let it flow.

[GrasDeo] 
Uh, let it flow bro
keep it comin’

[ReClaim]
Maaan, don't call me bro.
You chose your ho over yo’ bro.
Don't give me hypocrisy, creating chaos, makin’ me dizzy
Man, but I feel you. It’s your life that’s killin’ you, cuz life ain’t that easy
‘Cuz you got all them girls in your memory box.
Feelings of nostalgia creepin’ up like memories of chicken pox.
A love virgin. pure as gold, but now your corrupted.
Cuz of you, all them girls' loves were erupted.
You're a mantle collision
No, like a mental collision

[GrasDeo] 
Why u be dissin’ yo own kind
I'm part of yo mind, even a little body and soul
I can always use a good bro here in the cold dark city of seoul
My searchlight is fading, all i got is this dinky flashlight ‘cuz what can I ask right?
Man I'm trying to change my sour attitude into gratitude
Give me some love bro, All I got is time

No comments:

Post a Comment