Saturday, November 30, 2013

Opportunities and Opportunities

"Be very careful, then, how you live - not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord's will is." Ephesians 5:15-17

God seems extra busy lately. 

Couple friends of mine have shown interest in attending church. I was told my grandmother showed extra effort in singing praises. One of my younger cousin started attending church regularly with her mother, my aunt. My oldest cousin came to an invitational church service designed for recently married couples. My parents became deacons of the church they attend. As for me, a lot is on my plate as well. One, especially, is figuring out what to do next year as a member of the school chapter of CMF. I am sure there are many more scents of His mercy all around me. I am probably too blind to see more of God's gifts. I think it is time for all of us Christians to lay down the passive role and become active. The harvest is definitely here, with too few workers. Everything is laid out in full. It is only a matter of getting out there and taking it, so...

"...make the most of every opportunity." Colossians 4:5b-6

No comments:

Post a Comment