Saturday, September 15, 2012

Start to an End

If He's the alpha and omega
We're all betas and some gammas
maybe a little chi and xi, so then I ask why
All that I do, what does it amount to?
An end is where He'll send, awaiting to ascend
in the meantime, aside all crime
I know He has a plan.
It wasn't the ku klux klan or the wars in Afghan.
Visions of communities, amenities, not the limelight celebrities.
I'm speaking of love without all the dove
Not some false blind affection,
I'm talking about total dedication.
Why do you shout, "lust or bust"
when you can have more than just dust
Ask for the grand master scheme, the highest dream
Hover with the Holy Spirit, see where you fit
The perfect puzzle piece
Culmination of all, the cross, and the son of man
Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment