Saturday, September 15, 2012

Living Water

“To him who is thirsty, I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life” Revelation 21:6b

Water. I always found such peace in water. I feel calm simply watching water flow. I love the fancy fountains that spring forth clear sounds. I also enjoy sitting in a hot tub with a bunch of friends, watching snow fall around midnight. I love to feel the waves move about the sand, not to mention my passion for drinking refreshing cold water after a hard workout. Hot showers wash away all my fatigue while water balloon fights wash away my worries.

In the small space of a room, I dreamt of endless fields, a rich environment, nonetheless a spiritual desert. Clean water to the nations, living water to the lost!
I do not know what I will end up doing in this life. As much as I had enjoyed blessings from God in the form of nature, I would not mind being a deliverer of the same blessings. I am trying really hard not to limit myself to what job I have. One title I really do want, however, is being called a peacemaker.  

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God” Matthew 5:9

“Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness” James 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment