Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Being Truly Green

So, God is leading the way back into engineering for me, at least for now. This time, I wanted to study a bit more about the environment, so with the chemical and biomedical engineering background, I wanted to study environmental engineering. In the process of looking over schools, it seemed to be that most engineering schools and companies are going green. The tragedy is that there really is no green engineering. There is no other way around the problem at hand. We are too greedy. We waste food, water and energy. We cut down trees like grass, carve mountains down like a sandcastle. We are too caught up with…stuff. Being selfless is the only answer…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending a semester learning about the environment, what I had written here seems so immature, as if I have it all figured out. At least for now, I feel like God will provide answers to our problems. Rather than conserving and living in fear, I bet He wanted us to flourish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment