Saturday, November 2, 2019

Pizza Party!

"How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" Psalm 119-103

Simple question: How many of you would gather to a bible study rather than to a pizza party?

The basic necessities, the carnal desires always seem to outrun our spiritual desires. I’m not chiding anyone for that, but what I wanted to point out was, do you really love God’s words? Do you really recognize that you are a child of God? Do your actions reflect God’s love poured out? The judge is God alone. I am no better. I should be the last person to criticize anyone. I just wanted to ask, to call and to remind.

Truth is so shrouded by stuff. Stuff, not because of my lack of vocabulary, but no other word fits so perfectly. Stuff gets in the way, from important to meaningless. It really is everything. All bad and all good can be obstacles to seeing the truth. How much passion will you grow for the Bible? Will you have enough to carry on your struggles to seek Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment