Saturday, June 8, 2019

Celebration in Bangkok

"And the brothers there, when they heard about us, came as far as the Forum of Appius and Three Taverns to meet us. On seeing them, Paul thanked God and took courage." Acts 28:15

I will be heading to Bangkok, Thailand for a short mission trip tomorrow. The church invited missionary families near the region as a "healing" convention where we serve them with events, lectures, celebrations and more, as a reminder that they are remembered and loved by God. 

Personally, I was looking for some message from God that I am indeed welcome to be a part of this. In reading the scripture, I came across the passage where Paul finally arrives in Rome. Upon seeing fellow believers, Paul was very much encouraged. 

So, although what little encourage I may be, I like to believe that God is happy to see me be a part of this. Bode me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment