Saturday, January 20, 2018

Waiting in Psalms

"I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living!
Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!" 
Psalm 27: 13-14

"Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, 

your vindication like the noonday sun.

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes." 
Psalm 37:3-7

I wanted to share some verses on waiting before the Lord. There are many more, but these are the ones that came to heart recently. Though the journey is difficult, though I forget too often, pray for me that I will wait patiently before God in unwavering belief of his goodness to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment