Monday, November 9, 2015

Inspired by the movie, Before Sunrise

One day, one moment was enough to see that God exists.
He has created beauty that is you.
Whispered love, opened hearts, passionate promises.
Time was but a twinkle in your eyes.
Like a fine mist that blew away with the wind, however, you were gone.
Diligently have I searched to see you again,
But as years passed, I grew weaker in strength, never faint, though, at heart.
Perhaps I’ll write a book, speak of all the wonderful times we could have together,
just so I can meet you once more, perhaps, make my dream a reality.
Please have no fear for what has not yet come.
I know I am flawed, but I don’t expect to be perfect for you,
so why try to be perfect for me?
Gather, once, remain. I am still here, waiting for you.

Inspired by the movie, Before Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment