Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Collab: ReClaim, Part 10

[GrasDeo]
It's always the little things
the rise and fall, an awakening call
Civilizations coming to ruin
clamor and chaos brewin'
I knew nothing lasted forever
but, oh, at least a hundred years
Yet, my conscience empties,
a pearl-less shell, just memories

This is a gentle monologue for my soul
searching for some comfort, a consolation
before my heart becomes a consolidation

[ReClaim] 
I needa, ask myself what's real and what's not
before I let melancholy rule over me,
I needa ask myself, what's real and what's not,
The mind's becoming nothing but a couldron,
a couldron of anxiety and anger,
depression and dominion
of death and devastation

[GrasDeo]
Before my heart grows dark and weary
I gotta find the light,
A sunlight beating dead in my eyes
Warming me from the core
And so nevermore shall I fall victim as before

No comments:

Post a Comment