Friday, September 5, 2014

Pancakes and Goodbyes

The world is colossal, enormous, gigantic, huge, massive, substantial, tremendous, vast, endless, extensive, ponderous, and simply...big. Light years and universes are the measurements of our finest scientists. Numbers that define 'up' just seems to keep on going. 

Yet, it is amazing how seeing just the slightest frown on your face, the whimpering voice just about to burst into tears, got me completely caught up on you. It is fascinating how in such a big world I am so saddened by your sorrow, how I am completely filled with thoughts of you, just from the second of you passing by.

It is incomprehensive how God, creator of all that exists, still finds us through and amidst the universe. 

Perhaps we are indeed made in the image of You.
Inspiration

1. http://youtu.be/0KW4Z65xl8I

I had a lot of fun re-watching a bunch of sermon clips by Francis Chan. I always admired his passion, but as he always quotes from James 5:17, which states, "Elijah was a man just like us," I stopped admiring and decided to be such by own. Please do pray for me even still. 

2. I hope you are doing well. I hope you got to say goodbye to your grandma. You are in my prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment