Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Loving Family

Back when I was a student abroad, I had left home too early to understand just what family meant. Having spent so many years back at home now, I have learned how to yearn and love. Just yesterday my brother left home to finish his education. It will be another year or so until I see him, and well, I gently miss him, just gently.
 
I enjoyed watching “Malcolm in the Middle” years ago. I actually had the chance to watch clips of the last episode, and I was amazed. It is rare to be moved by a TV show, but I am sure I cried a little inside. Aside all the problems and troubles the family faced, they were held together in love and great expectations.

We often misunderstand those that are close, the ones that truly love, whether it is personal difficulties or challenges in expressing it. Patience is a lost art, but patience is the only way to find love.

No comments:

Post a Comment