Sunday, August 12, 2012

Random Meetings in the Streets

The reality behind the scenes of everyday life and the reality beyond the act of the miracles. Memories and persistence may be the two thoughts to have after reading this.

He was a big man. He used to come up to me and ask if I wanted to see some judo moves. I would say no, but I would be on the ground the moment I blinked. Though he was older than me, he came as such a friendly guy. Every once in a while, I would strike up a conversation with him, talking about the deep aspects of daily life. I remember how he would console me by telling me how he himself was having a hard time. He did not really know what he wanted to do, but society and time pressured him as each day passed.

I had put away these memories in a box and tucked it away, but it refused to be forgotten as the box seemed to jump off from the shelf. I ran into him one day in the streets of Seoul. He was in a suit and also wore a big smile along with it. He gave me his business card, but I did not really care for where he was working. All I needed to know was that God provided, and that he had gotten a first-hand experience on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment