Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Are You Better?

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

The speakers in the car carried on the voice of the pastor. It asked, "Are you better than God? If not, why do you blatantly disobey his commands?"

They were simple words, but alarmed my mind. What had I been thinking? Or, to be clearer, had I ever been thinking at all?

There just seemed to be too much to know about God, yet I was searching through the world, looking for anything that seemed fun to do. All the guide posts, the signs, the words of God that shout that is not the way, came flashing before my eyes.

It definitely was the time to turn back now. I had spent enough time away from God.
Ask yourself too. Are you better than God?

No comments:

Post a Comment