Thursday, February 21, 2019

Marriage Dream

A dream, I haven't had in a while, made it all the more sweeter. I had seen in the Bible that God had spoken many a times in dreams, and I had prayed to experience likewise. 

And there I was driving up a steep hill, up to where a school had been. I was a teacher or a guidance counselor of a sort. The hill was more like a cliff, and after several occasions of near-fall situations, I had arrived. 

Now it was a wedding venue, and I was the one getting married. I realized that I had met the bride just hours ago, and we had agreed to get married. I barely knew her, but was just jumping into it. I remember I did not have the guts to call it quits. 

I went in a room to get dressed and after having came out, I was late. The ceremony was over. 

Though it was a brief dream, there in my heart was gladness and joy in having gotten married. I figured I seek marriage as something of a treasure deep inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment