Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Departure

A good friend in faith may soon be leaving. Though only to another country, the distance between each other will have an effect as all are bound by the physical body. I had not thought much of it the first time I heard the news, but as the date for his departure grows near, I started to feel sentimental. Recently, God had been teaching me to acknowledge and learn the importance and the gravity of human interaction, even the smallest relationships that are formed daily. 

Then I thought about how I should not be saddened at all. Instead, I felt that I should pray even more, for I believe that through the Holy Spirit, brothers in faith will be united no matter the circumstances. Even further, I realized that with the Holy Spirit, I will soon be without fear, without anxiety, without worries, and without sorrows. I will be free.

So I leave a little message for my friend. I am especially grateful for the friendship I was allowed by God. You had taught me a lot in how to be humane and loving. Wherever you will be, I will be with you in prayer. Thanks so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment