Friday, March 20, 2015

Reason For God

I realized I am not very good with people. For that, I am often thankful for those who consider me their friend (or I hope). Among the few good friends, one is studying theology, or something of that sort, and I asked him a rather random question.

“What is the reason for God?”

I thought about how I came to this belief people call faith, heritage of faith from my parents mostly. Then I thought about others, ones that did not receive such beliefs from their parents. What was the reason for God for those?

I had thought I came across a great question, but along came a greater answer. He said,

“The reason for God is simply that people deserve to know the truth, the reality.”

He added that the problem we face in this generation is that we simply lost the truth, and that we don’t know how to communicate. Generations speak different languages, and as Christians, we need to be creative to spread the Gospel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment