Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Collab: ReClaim, Part 8

[GrasDeo]
‘ey, yo. I’m lying down in my room,
Probably ‘cuz I ate a big batch of ‘shroom.
‘ey man, I just wanna dream,
but the cold society simply cuts like laser beam
지금 너무 졸려, 무한한 책임에 너무 쫄려
세상의 유혹에 다시 홀려, 정신이 완전 팔려

[ReClaim]
Yo I’m lying down in my bed, its two thirty five
Give me a high five from across the world
We don’t need to be physically next to each other,
‘cuz we close like that, we spiritual brothers
Like Johanthan and David, ye

[GrasDeo]
This is freestylin’. I ain’t even thinking right now.
오늘 왠일로 은택이가 랩을 해주네
오늘은 무슨 일로 흘러 나오네
새벽 두시반에 깨어 있어서 정신을 놓아버렸네
Oh 그는 잠도 안오는 우울한 , blues brother, ye

‘ey yo Imma keep this flow going
‘cuz you just too slow going yeah.
다시 달려 너무 후달려
I’m locked up in this kingdom called boredom
My bro of flow I’mma go get that dough
‘cuz I wanna be filthy rich for the Lord

[ReClaim]
Yo 학교에서 할게 너무나도 많아
히브리어, Spiritual Formation, New Testament
그리고 주일과 금요일, 토요일마다 사역.
할게 너무 많아서 바빠 죽겠어, 몸은 하나
바빠도 There’s always room for procrastination in this nation.
Yeah I bring segregation to my own self,
and the lump in my brain, Schizophrenic.
Yeah I don’t even know what I’m saying
시간이 너무 늦었어. 이젠 자야겠어 yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment