Friday, August 15, 2014

Collab: ReClaim, Part 5

[GrasDeo]
I saw in my dreams
what seems to be, to me,
beams of light shining through my dark nights,
countless nights, to be exact,
but, oh, magnificence has come to me,
my peace, my rest, my sanctuary


[ReClaim]
 

Yo, Magnificence has come to me
My peace, my rest, my sanctuary.
We call him Jesus, the Christ
the one full of Glory.
I cried out to him, lord heal me, and save me,
for this pain and burden has brought me too much misery.
But the lord says to me to be patient.
To have patience, and perseverence.
So i awaited in reverence
and at last at his time 
his light shined through the darkness
with glorious trumpets and sirens.
That there was pupose, a good purpose.
A plan not to harm me but to heal me and deliver me.
We call him Jesus. The messiah, 
the one that saves us heals us.

No comments:

Post a Comment