Monday, August 12, 2013

Challenge to the Next Generation

There was a time when I felt like God was giving me a choice: to stay on course the route I had planned for myself or drop everything and start anew. As I had learned that all of my life is indeed a gift from God, I took with thanksgiving and followed the course that lay ahead. I have found more of God's blessings and have experienced God in such a new way. However, there still lies a small whisper, a faint glimmer of a voice that asks what would have happened if I had taken the other road, the more irresponsible decision, the extremely daring, almost foolish path. 

I write this here now, so that one day, if my children ever come across such a way, I would thus point the other way, for God will be there also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment