Sunday, July 14, 2013

Seven Churches of My Heart

The Seven Churches live within me. I have worked hard and persevered. I have not tolerated wicked people and have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not. I have endured hardships for his name and have not grown weary. Yet, I have forsaken the love I had at first. I have fallen far. I have been afflicted and was poor, yet, I was rich. I have remained true to His name. I did not renounce my faith in Him. Nevertheless, I sacrificed to idols and have committed sexual immorality. I have loved and served, and have done more than I had at first. However, I tolerated sexual immorality, idolatry. I have a reputation of being alive, but I am dead. Yet, a few of me have not soiled my clothes, and have walked with Him, dressed in white. I have had little strength, yet I have kept my word and have not denied His name. I have kept His command to endure patiently. I am neither cold nor hot. I have become lukewarm. I say I am rich, yet I am poor, blind and naked. 

He rebukes and disciplines those whom He loves. I shall be earnest and repent. I will be victorious and earn the right to sit with Him on His throne. I will hear with my ears what the Spirit says to the Churches within me. 

Revelations 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment