Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Testimony

I live a simple life. I live without being in need of much. I am sure that I am better off than a lot of people in the world. I rarely have any worries. Even if I do, none of it are matters of life and death. I probably have nothing to lose, but all to gain. I have many family and friends, but I could be with few. Yet, when I read passages like this:

"But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will revealed. God 'will give to each person according to what he has done.'" Romans 2:5-6

I cease to be a man with the world at hand. Judgement is to come, but too few know about it. Repentance is in dire need, a humble heart is what should be seen, accepting Jesus is the answer. All too easy said than done.

This here is my testimony. I too lived a life of unknowing. Yet, I was saved by grace. For free at cost I had received this message, so for free at cost shall I deliver it to you. Seek the LORD. Now is the time. Seek the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment