Friday, January 13, 2017

Man of God

"But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses." 1 Timothy 6:11-12

"For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:6-7

I feel like I am at a saddle point between two peaks. I have just passed a difficult time in life, just waiting for another. I don't know how long it will last, mostly likely a couple of months or even up to three years.

In each period of such rest, God tends to allow me to focus more onto His callings. I'm sure He speaks always the same, just that I have more time to pay attention. 

I am to fight the good fight. I am to fan into flame. I am to be the man of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment