Thursday, October 3, 2013

More on David and Goliath

Special thanks to my friend ReClaim for sharing this with me. 

http://www.ted.com/talks/malcolm_gladwell_the_unheard_story_of_david_and_goliath.htm

I say this quite often, but I am no theologian. I cannot prove whether the statements made by Malcolm Gladwell are indeed completely true. 

Two points I wanted to make from this, however, was that there are people out there desperately studying the ancient texts and histories related to the Bible. Yet, there are countless amounts of people simply carefree, disinterested in what it has to say. I strongly believe that you live as much as you know. The world of the Spirit is so much greater than the surface facts. It is a well never drying, a cave, never ending. 

Second, why do you keep thinking you are an underdog? God is with you. If that is not enough, he has already prepared you for everything to come. Your so-called enemy? Is full of flaws, critically weak, overbearing in sight, lacking in integrity. 

You are no grasshopper. Rise and face the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment