Saturday, June 2, 2012

An Empty Room

My room has a bed, a desk and some closets. I have some guitars lying around, some books and I sometimes bring in a laptop. I live pretty high up in an apartment, so the view is rather nice. I can also use my cellphone to get in touch with people and maybe order some food here and then. Although the bathroom is not directly connect from my room, it is literally three steps away. I guess I can honestly say that I have everything I need. Though the word "rich" is a rather relative term, I consider myself a rich man. Well, my parents, at least.

"Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, 'How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!'" Mark 10:23

"Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27

Well, here it is. The big dilemma for me. I see myself a rich man. I am yet again grateful that God can do everything. I am glad that it is hard, not impossible. I keep telling myself, let it flow, let it flow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment