Thursday, July 19, 2018

Church Life V.2

I realized I had deep doubts about the Bible and God. I could not know wherein this doubt stemmed from, but it was clearly visible now. I did not trust the church not the people present. I did not trust the pastor, perhaps from experiences of my past. 

I realized this precisely because I was met with a situation in which I had to take a step forward in faith to the church, to the people, and to the pastor. 

In that, I guess I want to give my thanks to him. He does seem sincere. He did not simply want me coming to church. He did not want me to do anything to serve the church. He really seemed to genuinely care for my spirituality, and my relationship with God. 

I was a bit hesitant to repeat what I already had gone through, the church life, the mission trips and the volunteer works. I was too tired from it all, yet I was back in the same place as years before.

It was different this time around, however. All was same, but I could feel the love. I could feel what I had missed before. I was feeling God's presence, His mighty works within me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment