Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dream Sequence: #646523

1
I married a friend at church. I moved in to her house, an American suburban house to two stories. Though in real life, she had no brother, her brother was living in the same house as well. I woke up next to her in bed, and I was filled with joy of having been married. I got up to do house chores as my wife began to do the dishes. I insisted on doing it myself, but she refused. I found her truly nice, almost to the point where I felt sorry that I was not as kind.

That moment, I realized that I had a girlfriend. I had not told her that I got married. I had not told my wife that I had a girlfriend. I began to wish to turn back time to undo what I had done to myself, and soon realized that it was all a dream.

2
I found myself in a playground, though rather a playground swimming pool. My dad and I had come to enjoy the water, and there was a mother and a son hanging out by the playground. A long floating mat was present, and I pushed it far and had let go, making a giant slide for my dad and the boy. The boy almost hurt himself, but managed to break the fall.

I was then trying to take a shower, but the shower place was far, while I needed to run across many people without my clothes on. I hesitated, but soon put on clothes to simply walk across.

As I left the pool, I got on a bus, of which I had thought to be a public bus. As the bus made a stop, I soon realized that it was a bus to a funeral. I had on a white dress shirt and black pants, which had me blend into the crowd. Realizing of my blunder, I escaped, and soon woke up from my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment