Sunday, March 10, 2013

Content

We're living in a world of professors,
writing down all the histories as if we're all kings.
But the tragedy simply clings,
see all the broken promise rings.


I too had a dream,
not a dream of a dream that he once had,
but a dream within a dream, am i an inception?
Even from conception, the dark world plunges us into corruption.
Lonliness abides, the hurtful souls arise.

A little hope is enough to elope.
Carry me away yet make me strong,
bounce back like king kong.

A string of light is all I need,
enough to let grow my seed.


No more rap as I feel like I only let out crap.
Something slower, pace me, so i can go take a shower.
Poetry seaps into my soul as another day passes.

A dent in what is four years.

For I walk the clouds of heaven
with my fellow crowds of breathren.
I can't help but notice the past, present and future
altogether meshed with suture.
A fine piecework by God, perfect in clockwork.
Fantasy is what you think I see,
but all too real is what is me.
Please, stop collecting keys,
come fly across the seas, clear along the skies.
With wings of angels, be set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment